Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Open Letter

Dear OneRepublic, Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, All Time Low, Gym Class Heroes, Flyleaf, Metro Station, Paramore, Linkin Park, Jack Johnson, Nickelback, Kid Rock, Buckcherry, Rise Against, Staind and every new band that comes out riding on the coat-tails of these bands,

STOP IT....STOP IT....ROCK MUSIC IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU

I realize this was harsh, but I refuse to let the remaining honest rock and roll bands' music be watered down by fakes and greedy genre hoppers.

Also, Timbaland....STOP IT, You are single-handedly ruining two of the defining genres of my generation and of music history at the same time. You are pure evil. You are the Dane Cook of music; a fake who knows how to get a cheap laugh to get paid off of. JUST STOP IT

Anyone on this list who I forgot, you know who you are...shame on you.

Sincerely,

Me

Also, Props to Magoo, I dont hate you...you knew when it was your time to fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment