Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Prep

I feel like there have been way too many times where I will go to a store and buy clothing or something related to an interview or new job or something new thats relates to what my future will bring. So far all of those things I bought have been for events that were disappointments.

Today I went into a department store and bought a navy suit jacket, two ties, a white button-down shirt and a $90 pair of black wing-tip shoes to start going on informational job interviews and start going to meetings with the new job I have.......

Needless to say I'm feeling the pressure.

Green Day revealed the cover art for their new album "21st Century Breakdown"

Its kinda got a classic look, but its also kinda got a...what the fuck is with that cover? kinda look. Either way, I'm stoked theres actually a cover to a new Green Day album.

Not much came out this week, Lily Allen put out a pretty solid pop record, but it bugs me that she doesnt write any of her music. The Lonely Island album came out too and thats pretty fun, but I am having a hard time really enjoying it since i'm not in college anymore. That would be a pretty great Beer Pong playing cd to listen to.

I am really stoked on the new Matt and Kim album "Grand" and the new Animal Collective album(who isnt?). Also, the new John Frusciante album is really cool, that dude is deep with his music.

I wanted to post a video of Radioheads fucking INSANE performance of 15 Step with the USC marching band, but the RIAA took it down off the intrawebz. Look for it though and enjoy the shit out of it.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment