Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We Burnin Gold!

I broke my first guitar string today so I feel musically accomplished. I then went to the music store to get new strings and realized I had no idea what to buy...musical accomplishment gone sadface.

Also, I went to Best Buy and Barnes and Noble today. I went to Best Buy first. After I got in my car when leaving Barnes I realized my fly was down..Embarrassment set in.

Driving home from this excursion, I stumbled upon a new adventure. Two blocks from my house I noticed two dogs running around in the street....they were two of my dogs. I drove over to them and pulled my car over. They ran from me. I chased them by foot and soon realized they were running down the street I live on. They stopped running on the front stoop of my house. I couldnt believe it. I picked them both up and threw them in my neighbors house so that I could run all the way back to my car and drive home.


It was an overall weird day, but TV is good tonight so it'll all be okay. Also I got in some good cardio!

P.S. I also have been thinking that the internet is largely to blame for our recession. I feel like it provides entirely too much information on everything and people are too aware of things that would in other cases never involve them, but since they know about it due to the never-ending list of blogs and websites, people include themselves in new things and its creating a change in behavior. I realize this is all said in avery general way, but it is relative to so many things if said this way. Also, the amount of theft that takes place on the internet has been taking huge tolls on the entertainment industry for year and really has changed the way we view a movie or an album. It kind of sucks that literally every kid with no interest in music can have every album they want on their computer to say "hey yea, i have this album and its great" and never have even listened to it. Now I realize I am sounding a little bit like Lars Ulrich, but I have buddies who havent bought an album in years and have about 40gigabytes of music on their computer. Its just not right and says alot about why the musc business is dying. I think the country should try an internet embargo and see how we function. This was a very scrambled rant, but its late and my stomach is hurting. Maybe tomorrow I will clean it up with better points.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment