Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bed Risers and Apple Juice

So now that I found out I am keeping my gall bladder, I am going 100% on what the doctors told me to do post-endoscopy. This list of things includes:

No chocolate, carbonated beverages, no citrus juices or fruits, no caffinated beverages, tight fitting clothes(thank god I am not emo and used to be alot fatter), take Pepcid Complete after every meal, raise my bed 4-6 inches(its actually really comfortable) and not lay down for 3 hours after any meals (say goodbye to my post lunch nap?). Overall its nothing crazy and will probably just get me into better shape anyway.

Literally nothing good came out this week, but the new P.O.S. album didnt have plans on leaving my CD player this week anyway so its okay.

Stoked on Tinted Windows' album coming out. Guaranteed no one in 1997 predicted that in 12 years James Iha and Taylor Hanson would record a power pop album together!

Lost is tonight and I am a nerd so I am excited.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment