Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Inglorious Basterds

Saw some footage of the movie with the above title on the intrawebz and it looks seriously incredible. I would have never thought a war movie starring Brad Pitt, BJ Novak and the little jewish kid from Freaks and Geeks would look so awesome, but thats Quentin for ya(I rocked the first name basis cuz i probably will spell his last name wrong).

I really liked "Umbrella" and i really do feel bad for Rihanna and hope that whole mess gets cleared up fast and she isn't hurt too badly. Shes gonna make a great comeback from it though.

I just read the new Alternative Press and their album reviews are laughable at this point. Their reivewers literally are emo "scene" fanboys so while Rolling Stone and Spin(not saying I dont doubt their credibility alot of the time) gave the new Thursday album 2 stars, Alt Press gave it 4.5. Its a really silly magazine. I remember getting that mag with NIN one month on the cover, then Outkast the next and Sum 41 the next and really getting a great chance to braoden my musical tastes by seeing a little bit of everything in their magazine. Sadly there is nothing alternative about it anymore as My Chemical Romance(whose album came out about 16 months ago) is still in the readers top 10 albums of the month section...i've made my point.

Big if fake job interview tomorrow, but I think I am really prepared so time to wind down and watch Lost and Top Chef(or Damages depending on what mood I am in)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment