Saturday, March 7, 2009

Take that snow!

Hell yeah 65 degree weather in NJ in March. I didnt enjoy it too much aside from some playing with the dogs, but i've been listening to pop/punk with my windows down all day so its been a good Saturday. Specifically the new New Found Glory album which is a really good pop/punk album that makes up for the last two "mature" albums hah.

Also in music, the new Prodigy album is surprisingly fun to listen to. Its like if you mix "Fat of the Land" with like 90s Bad Religion or Billy Talent or something...its essentially a rocker, but has the Prodigy bass/drum headbanging Neo/Matrix etc etc feel to it.

I also really dig the new Lamb of God album and I HATE that band. Theyre channeling 80s Tallica and even Pantera a bit now and it really works for them.

Also, yes I realize I just gave reccomendations to a New Found Glory, Prodigy and Lamb of God album and might as well reccomend the new Kelly Clarkson album while im genre hopping....thats not gonna happen though.

I just spent $125 on a No Doubt ticket the other day and I dont care.

My Shop Rite bullshit job has hit a new low and the days are really numbered for me there til I just quit. Thats a heavy front runner for worst job of all time at the moment right next to my sint as a table cleaner at a restaurant...i forget what the title is for that....water boy? bell boy? something that sounds as shitty as the job is.

Seeing Watchmen tonight, I have a feeling Im not gonna like it. We'll see. If its worthy, i'll post about it.

1 comment:

  1. Charlie that's so funny I really wanted to listen to NFG all day too!

    ReplyDelete