Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am not Irish

I still managed to eat 349508 lbs of corned beef today though, and Irish Soda Bread. It doesnt hold up to St. Josephs Day which is in two days though. Can you say zeppoles????

No green beer for me tonight, but I do have some new tunes that are sure to please. First off is the new Propaghandi album Supporting Caste which is the same great punk band melting faces in the same great ways I remember them from the days at Fat Wreck and Warped Tour.

Next is the White Lies LP To Lose My Life which by the songs Ive heard has a really cool 80s vibe and sounds like what Interpols new stuff should have sounded like (really good).

Off to my twitter to learn about it a bit more!

(Pours one out for all the idiots who will vomit green tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment